I curate your images like works of fine art, because to me, this is what your wedding and boudoir images are. They are precious, one of a kind heirlooms that are meant to be cherished and preserved. Much of my inspiration comes from fashion and beauty, I enjoy a refined, candid, editorial aesthetic to your wedding and boudoir photography collections. My greatest joy is seeing my couples happy, laughing and enjoying themselves in front of my camera. Whether you need creative guidance, posing suggestions or styling tips on what to wear for your upcoming engagement or bridal boudoir session, I will always be here to help you along the way.
THE LOUVRE MUSEUM | PARIS, FRANCE
ART BASEL | MIAMI | SCOPE |ART TAKES MIAMI
SEE ME | TIME SQUARE, NYC
ART EXHIBITIONS | MILAN | PARIS | HONG KONG
1. My wedding + fine art boudoir photography style is candid, romantic, elegant and refined. I love to create imagery that is full of emotion and inspired by fashion + beauty.
2. Please contact our studio to discuss the many services we offer. If you prefer a custom wedding or boudoir collection, please send us an email or call the studio. and I would be more than happy to create your desired collection.
3. My wedding photography career has spanned over a decade and I LOVE what I do.
4. Additional services or artwork can always be added to your collection.
5. Typically, a three week turnaround for wedding photography collections and ten days for boudoir photography collections.
6. Yes, we create a beautiful and exceptional boudoir experience for you. We guide you with every aspect of planning your session. We want to create the ultimate "supermodel" experience for you. Complete with champagne mimosa's + your favorite music playing.
7. My purpose is to create an exceptional experience for you from start to finish, coupled with beautiful + authentic imagery.
8. All wedding collections include digital image collection, I only request you do not alter or sell your imagery.
Deanna + Javier
Jennifer + Van
Elizabeth + Justin