We take great joy and pride in creating this beautiful experience for women. I love the idea of empowering woman to fine or perhaps reclaim their femininity, their worth and beauty in a space that is intimate and beautiful. You are beautiful. In this moment, at this age, and certainly at your present weight- You are worthy of this incredible experience. Our boudoir sessions are intimate, raw and tender, they are romantic, provocative and sensual. With each boudoir session and each woman, the experience is unique to them.
We are your coach, your stylist and your greatest believer. We are rooting for you. After your session is over, you will see yourself in a brand new light, with a softer and kinder opinion. Invest in your beauty. You are so worthy of this experience. We love to create beautiful boudoir sessions for the modern woman and stunning artwork for you and your beloved.
THE LOUVRE GALLERY | PARIS FRANCE
VOW BRIDE MAGAZINE |
GLAMOUR & GRACE | ZOLA
THE CAROLINA'S MAGAZINE | ART BASIL, MIAMI FLORIDA
1. We LOVE to help our clients have an incredible and empowering boudoir experience and that begins the very moment that you contact our studio, once we have confirmed your session we will schedule your hair and makeup styling with our Glam Squad and provide you with our lovely Boudoir Style Guide that shares all the lovely details about preparing and what to expect and how to get the most out of your boudoir experience. We dedicated an entire page in our magazine to OUR FAVORITE PLACES TO SHOP FOR LINGERIE AND DRESSING FOR YOUR BOUDOIR SESSION. As your photographer, we love also adding the roles of wardrobe stylist and posing coach. Throughout our session, we will guide you and walk you thru every step to ensure you look and feel beautiful in front of the camera. If you have any questions we are only a phone call away! We are here for you in every way!
2. We have had hundreds of women grace our studio doors and honor us with their portraiture. Being a boudoir photographer is such a profound and deep honor, it's humbling and beautiful to be apart of a woman's experience with these intimate portraits. I love helping women be empowered and love documenting female beauty and sensuality. When I first began this boudoir career, I wanted to walk in my client's shoes, and actually had my own boudoir shoot. This experience taught me a great deal and inspired how I approach each client's session. I want your experience from the moment you contact our studio to be incredible and empowering. Therefore, we guide and help you through every aspect of creating your dream session, from hair and makeup inspiration (we also secure your styling appointments with our Glam Squad!) to wardrobe selection, to guiding and showing you to pose so that every image is beautiful and empowering and of course flattering. We also love to play art curator and will help you create beautiful artwork that you may gift or display in your home.
3. For as long as I can remember, I've always gravitated towards love and beauty. I adore creating art that unfolds like a story, has depth and exudes romance. My photographic approach is soulful and tender, candid yet captivating. I love to curate a beautiful collection of photos for our clients that are rich in detail and unique to them. Documenting your boudoir imagery in the most beautiful, romantic and artistic manner. As a formal model (in my teenage years) I learned all about posing, direction and editorial / fashion campaigns and that has served me well in my boudoir photography career. It inspired much of my imagery today. Most recently, my fine art work has been featured across the globe to include the iconic Louvre Gallery in Paris, France, featured on the largest billboard in Time Square, NYC and in private gallery exhibitions including Art Basil in Miami, Hong Kong and Germany.
4. Each boudoir session we offer includes a 30 minute pre-consultation appointment (in studio or phone) to learn all about you and your inspiration for your upcoming session, our beautifully curated Boudoir Look book magazine to help you prepare for your session, professional hair and makeup styling, your boudoir session in our studio, champagne mimosa's or your favorite beverage chilled for your session, your favorite music playing in our beautiful sun filled studio, all luxe retouching of your imagery and a beautiful private online boudoir gallery to view your imagery and a post session unveiling of your gorgeous gallery and ordering session, together we will unveil your stunning gallery of imagery while you are sipping on champagne and we will help you create a beautiful body of artwork to gift or display in your master bedroom, master bath, or closet. If you would prefer to add a beautiful handcrafted album, fine art prints, matted prints and folio or the ever popular wall art, both framed or canvas.
5. Our post ordering appointments are within 2 weeks of your boudoir session date, we welcome you back to our pretty studio and while sipping on champagne (or your favorite wine or beverage) we will unveil your beautiful boudoir gallery to you and then together we can create your ordering / artwork appointment. While in studio, you can view our album samples, hold our wall art and select how you would like to feature and display your stunning photos. We offer a full line of wall art, modern beautiful matted frames, fine art canvases, handcrafted boudoir albums, (the velvet album is our fav!) and our fine art prints. Everything is in our studio for you to touch, hold and view. If your schedule does not allow you to return to our studio in person, no worries! Simply, let us know and we can arrange a Skype or phone session with you. Once you have viewing your imagery online, we will follow with your ordering appointment. Once you have approved your album design, we send to our professional lab and you will receive it within 2-4 business days (not including holidays or weekends). Our clients typically love to purchase, an album, artwork, prints and the digital collection. Our clients on average love to spend between $695 - $2195 on their sessions. Payment plans are available.
6. We help you every step of the way. Please take your time and grab a glass of wine, or brew a cup of coffee and spend an hour or so reading our luxe Boudoir Lookbook, we poured our hearts into this magazine for you and it walks you through every aspect of your session so that your fully prepared, confident and excited for your session. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to contact us at the studio, we are always here to help you! We want you to have the most incredible experience with us from start to finish.
7. We are ALWAYS here to help you during your boudoir photography image unveiling and post session ordering artwork appointment. We have samples of everything we offer in our studio and allow you to browse and select your desired artwork. Our ordering sessions are incredibly fun and our clients love to browse through all the beautiful choices that we offer, which include our beautifully handcrafted artisan albums, our fine art prints and of course our wall art options. Investing in your own beauty and creating artwork that is so intimately personal is truly a beautiful aspect of our business that we adore.
8. Our turnaround time for your beautiful boudoir image gallery is 10 days from your session date and we typically like to schedule our post boudoir session ordering appointment within 14 days. We can't wait and get so anxious to have you return to the studio to finally reveal your incredible boudoir photos.